START NOWHave Your Interest Rates Gone Up?
Credit Card Payments Too High?
- Does your paycheck leave the same day you receive it? (living paycheck to paycheck)
- Do you have a firm grasp on how much your total unsecured debt is?
- Have late fees
beencharged and/or over-the-limit charges in the past year?
- Are your debt payments (excluding mortgage) more than 20% of your gross (before-tax) income?
- Have you received phone calls from creditors or collectors about past due bills during the past year?
- Credit Cards
- Retail Cards (Walmart, Best Buy, etc…)
- Hospital Bills
- Unsecured Loans
- Collection Accounts
- Auto Repossessions
- Student Loans
- Auto Loans
- Home Loans
- IRS Debt
- Payday Loans
Ask Us About Our Instant Saving Program!
Both economical and personal hardships cause millions of Americans to face financial difficulties; they struggle to make only the minimum payments to creditors, often times do not have any cash flow left over at the end of the month and as a result are forced to pay for basic necessities, such as gasoline and groceries, on credit cards. If you are one of