AMERICADRWhat Makes Us Different
Here are 8 points on how we are different:
1. Accredited Company which value hard work, ethics, and integrity and believe we are one of the most customer service oriented companies in the industry. We have an A-+from the BBB and are proud members of the American Fair Credit Council, of AFCC, (formerly The Association of Settlement Companies or TASC).
2. We will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation. If we really don’t think our program is right for you, we will let you know. After all, our success is directly tied to the success our clients experience on the program.
3. We strive to ensure all our clients are fully informed with reasonable expectations before enrolling and while in our debt resolution program. You have officially been enrolled in our program when you have read and understand everything about our program. We require you to read the written contract which explains our responsibilities while providing you with a good faith estimate of what to expect while enrolled in our program. This is done prior to becoming fully enrolled and before you begin setting aside money in your settlement account. We also call to make sure you understand everything again before officially starting. We feel that understanding this program is very important to your program’s success and strive to help you do just that!
4. While other companies charge you a fee up front and promise a refund. We never charge you a fee until we have delivered a debt relief result! You pay us nothing zero on settlements, until we deliver a result for you. You have no money to risk and we do all the work for you.
5. We have systems in place to manage all the related documentation in an organized manner.
6. America Debt Resolutions maintain high successful rates in settlement.
7. Consultants working for America Debt Resolutions are salary based rather than the usual commission based other companies employ.
8. America Debt Resolutions has been resolving consumer debt since 2006.